Rethinking and radical redesign of business processes to achieve improvements & make process fit for technology is the critical path for enterprises in their transformation journey. Though process reengineering is often quoted enterprises need to realize the challenges of embarking on this journey considering the fact that it entails change management, heavy requirements of data, information and time commitment of resources. There are multiple bottlenecks and multiple stakeholders. The possibility of reengineering agenda getting derailed and being an expensive affair without achieving the enterprise’s goals are high.
At DigiTop based on years of experience and successful transformation program, we have simplified and developed an agile framework to help clients in their journey.
A successful process rethinking starts by asking the below questions
- Are all processes operating at the highest efficiency?
- Is there an effective documentation process and support
material to ensure continuity of service?
- Do processes have enough control points to ensure
adequate regulatory and authorization compliance?
- Is the extent of standardization appropriate?
- Have we made wasteful activities redundant?
- Have we regulated variance in processes?
- Do we have data points to measure efficiency and effectiveness?
- Do we have case studies of best practices?
Our Transformation and Consulting practice includes the following offerings
- Process Assessment & Feasibility Analysis
- Value Re-engineering
- Creating Digital Roadmap and Proof of Concept
- Selecting Right Candidate for Automation
- Cost-Benefit Analysis & Business Case Preparation
- Developing a Target Operating Model – (Centre of Excellence)
- PMO as a Service
DigiTOP has developed best in class transformation methodology named ERA which stands for Eradicate, Regulate & Automate to deliver Business Value Re-engineering. Our experience using this methodology has shown interesting insights on where the maximum benefit or opportunities are available to enhance the effectiveness and efficiencies of a process. Eradicate and Regulate provides significant value & agility in driving process harmonization additionally provides inputs to automation interventions.